- I want to minor mathematics, which is crucial for my further studies. If I'm going on an exchange, this plan will conflict with #2.
- I definitely do not want to delay my graduation; I don't want to be too old when I can finally commence my career. If I'm going on an exchange, this plan will conflict with #1.
- I still have chance to receive overseas education in the future.
- I do not want to again spend weeks adapting to a new environment while alternatively I can use this period to concentrate on my pursuit.
- I hate to move around with my bulky luggage.
- I currently have a girlfriend here. (Ignore this if you are not her. By the time I made the decision upon exchange, I had not even met her yet.)
March 17, 2009
Why I am not going on an exchange program
As people have been asking me this these days, and sometimes it is difficult for me to recall all the reasons I thought up last semester, I now jot them down here.
at 10:11 AM