March 17, 2009

Why I am not going on an exchange program

As people have been asking me this these days, and sometimes it is difficult for me to recall all the reasons I thought up last semester, I now jot them down here.

  1. I want to minor mathematics, which is crucial for my further studies. If I'm going on an exchange, this plan will conflict with #2.
  2. I definitely do not want to delay my graduation; I don't want to be too old when I can finally commence my career. If I'm going on an exchange, this plan will conflict with #1.
  3. I still have chance to receive overseas education in the future.
  4. I do not want to again spend weeks adapting to a new environment while alternatively I can use this period to concentrate on my pursuit.
  5. I hate to move around with my bulky luggage.
  6. I currently have a girlfriend here. (Ignore this if you are not her. By the time I made the decision upon exchange, I had not even met her yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment